Wednesday, May 30, 2012

39 Weeks - Anxiously Awaiting

Today was our 39 week appointment. I am dilated to 1.5 and we are anxiously awaiting your arrival. The doctor stripped my membranes today, which can help get things going. She said it's about 50/50 sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I just can't wait to have you in my arms. I think you are tired of being in my tummy too because you have been moving like crazy.




I went through a nesting phase over the weekend and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. The past couple of days I have been feeling very tired and have had bouts of nausea. I have been told that these are good signs that labor is coming on, I am really hoping so. Our next appointment is on your due date June 5th, it will be interesting to see if we make it till then :o)


How far along: 39 weeks
Total weight gain: about 33 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes… over the belly maternity jeans and sweat pants are most comfy 
Sleep: I was up five times last night :o(
Stretch marks: Nope!
Best moment of the week: Knowing we are getting closer to meeting you.
Miss anything: My waist and sleep
Movement:  Lots of hard movement. You are getting stronger and like to push your arms and legs outwards.
Food Craving: Chocolate/vanilla twist cone dipped in cherry from dairy queen...yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, eating too much. Small portions are my friend, but I always want more!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, there is no question about it, I am pregnant.
Gender: Girl  :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment