Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 35


Wow! You are 35 weeks and 4 Days… per standard we only have a little over 4 more weeks to go! We had a doctor’s appointment Monday and all is well. You are measuring on par and the doctor said your head is down. I asked how likely that is to change, she said not likely because there is not much room in there for you to flip around.  We will now have appointment every week until you make your debut. Next week we will start exams to see if there is any progression.  I never thought I would look forward to an exam, until now.



We had your first baby shower a couple of weeks ago and it was a great time. Mommy’s friends and family all came over to the house to celebrate.  You received so many fun things! I never realized how much stuff is needed for babies. You will also be very fashionable; you received a ton of clothes. They are all so cute; I can’t wait to dress you in them. Your daddy’s side of the family is throwing us a baby shower next weekend too. We are so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful family and friends.

Today we had maternity pictures taken, so we could document how you are growing in these last few weeks of pregnancy. I am looking forward to seeing how they turned out :o)

How far along: 35 weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain: about 29 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes… over the belly maternity jeans and sweat pants are most comfy 
Sleep: Not going well. I am up about 3-4 times a night.
Stretch marks: Nope!
Best moment of the week: Knowing we are getting closer to meeting you.
Miss anything: My waist and sleep
Movement:  You are very strong and make my whole belly wiggle. It is entertaining to watch you at work.
Food Craving: Sweets… which is odd because I was never a big sweets person until now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes, there is no question about it, I am pregnant.
Gender: Girl  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment