Some of the things you love are:
- Going outside! You are always looking for a way to go outside, sometimes even opening doors yourself and trying to go.
- Swimming! You love to splash and kick in the pool, whether it is your little pool or a big pool you love the water.
- Dancing! We have caught you dancing more and more. If you hear a song with a good beat it is likely that you will be bopping up and down.
- Playing! Recently you have been having tea parties and you love your baby dolls.
Your big milestones this year were:
- Walking! You started walking around 15 months, once you started walking you were off.
- Going potty! You are fully potty trained during the day. You make sure to tell mommy and daddy whenever you need to go and you like you privacy, you tell mommy and daddy to "shut the door".
- Talking! You are starting to string words together and are able to often communicate what you want. Your favorite words are "done", "mommy", "daddy", "I do it", and "out please".
Your favorite foods:
- Mac and cheese, I am pretty sure you would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Goldfish, you love to carry around a container of them to snack on.
- Strawberries, you like most fruit but strawberries seem to be your favorite.
- You also love craisins, you will go to the pantry and ask for them.
Your favorite animals:
- Puppy dogs! You call dogs "woof woofs" and are always on the look out for them. You especially love papa dog Cedric, he is a Belgian Malinois. Uncle Jason also has a puppy named Samson a golden lab, he is very active and sometimes jumps which you don't care for, but seem to be warming up to him.
- Birdies! You are fascinated with birds, you love to watch them fly around and are always pointing them out.
Your favorite books:
- You love reading books. We read to you every night and let you pick which ones we will read.
- "Good Night Moon", "It's Time to Sleep, My Love" and any pop up books are some of your favorites.
- Recently we have caught you laying on your belly of sitting on a chair reading books. It is very cute!
You are such a sweet loving girl. You bring sunshine with you anywhere you go. Mommy and daddy love you so much and you are a blessing to us. We can not wait to see what the next year will bring!