Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 18

My belly is starting to grow and look more "pregnant" and you are becoming more and more active in momma's belly. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to feel you moving around. I can't wait until your daddy can feel you too! 



How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: about 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I bought my first pair of maternity jeans online, they are actually pretty cute and really comfy! I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes a majority of the time.
Sleep: Sleeping this week have been challenging, I have been a early riser.
Stretch marks: Nope!
Best moment of the week: Feeling you moving around, there was a song on in the car that really had you going.
Miss anything: Sleeping on my back.
Movement: Yep, not enough for Steve to feel yet but I definitely can!
Food Craving: Mexican food! I had it 3 times this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: We find out next week!
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out: In, but I can tell it is getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment