Thursday, November 24, 2011

So much to be thankful for...


Not just today but everyday we have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful that we have such wonderful loving family and friends, for this pregnancy, our health, home, jobs and so much more it is a endless list.


On this Thanksgiving I am looking forward to spending time with family. It is seldom that we get good quality family time, with the rush of the season. I am really going to try and embrace it all this year. We also are going to surprise daddy's relatives with the big news, they do not know about you yet!


I am thankful that I can cook! I made artichoke spinach dip and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night for today's festivities. I can tell you already the cookies are good, there might have been a couple extra... :o)


On a good note I started taking Zofran yesterday a anti-nausea prescription and it seems to be helping. Which means all of the Thanksgiving food will be enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment